Please pray the ### give me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please give my Marriage counselling today and full month of September I have bills to be paid Give me a woman who wants to do internship And let her pay the fees Help.me in my finances and money income I ask Jesus for forgiveness of I hurt anybody or if I did wrong But I have not...
Replies
9
Views
146
Dear Heavenly Father, I recently just got home after almost 8 hours waiting at the dealership where i got my car. i am really pissed off with the way the agent and dealer did to me for letting me wait that long, i am not sure if it was intentional since they kept on saying it will be just a...
Replies
12
Views
185
God, I need a sign. A sign to stay past ###. A sign to not give up on this dream that I have, to not lose my temper, to hopefully fix this. I need a sign to not run away from a job and apartment I love and continue to feel the need to be a recluse. I feel betrayed by what you've allowed and I...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,064
Messages
16,794,895
Members
649,619
Latest member
Doraelrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom