Please pray that the person who does ...

dcrandjr

Beloved of All
Please pray that the person who does my pension gets replaced by someone who knows what they're doing. Thank you. God bless.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name amen
 
D###, I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God bless you over this matter, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's a long story but... the short of a long story is my friend is trying to get into assisted living, and is being prevented from doing so by a social worker at the rehab facility where she's been for some time who does not appear to like her, who lied on her state assessment saying that my...
Replies
9
Views
122
Family please pray for me to receive friendship with someone who can become my best friend, someone who I can share my day with and be comforted by being heard and also hearing what they have to say, in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
171
Hey everybody. I was wondering what you guys read when you feel like you might have lost salvation or you are condemned? Maybe even unsure of yourself. What scripture do you use to help you find your identity in Christ? I know Romans 8:1 but who does God really say we are as his children, based...
Replies
6
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom