Please pray that the hump in my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In 2020 she had been informed that her job was mandating staffs to get covid testings done. The county staff went to her job to do the tests on everyone. She was at the end of the long line getting tested. Before it got to her she noticed a pattern of the county staffs testing people weren't...
Replies
10
Views
160
Please 🙏 for my precious cat who my vet advised to put her on palliative care, on 1.4mil Pred Mix which I am not happy because I believe it’s a strong amount.. I hope I am doing the right thing by her, I told the vet i’m not comfortable with that amount. She weighs 3.5 kg. The doctor believe...
Replies
13
Views
35
I have a dental cyst above my top front teeth into the jaw bone under my nose area .which may have been caused by the roots of my front teeth which have been root filled and crowned in the past. I really don't want to lose these teeth please pray for these teeth to be healed and strengthened so...
Replies
7
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom