Please pray that the fear and anxiety that ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord relieve my fear and anxiety over my job. Give me wisdom and motivation to cope and be productive.
Replies
13
Views
138
Thankyou god . Thankyou to all whom have been praying for me. My anxiety has eased and I am feeling at peace. I want to forgive my mother but don't want to reconcile with her. I don't see her that often and would prefer to keep it this way. I don't trust her.
Replies
10
Views
139
I have been effected by fear and anxiety concerning work; issues with new boss, new role and workload.Prayer for success at work and favor in working with new manager.
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom