Please pray that ###'s jaw is ...

Hello, friend. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for ###, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and ease her pain. Our God cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. Peace to you & yours.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get a healing from the ear, the jaw, the neck, the left side of the neck that your left side of the ear. Both of the ear for the left side of the ear are smart. I don’t that the other ear is fine. I’m just the job two sides of Joe got to recover me my niece and my eyes too...
Replies
12
Views
158
Please pray that the dental and jaw pain I'm having is healed, and its root cause. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
12
Views
206
I was awakened early this morning with a headache and pain in my jaw. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep but ended up having to get up and take high-dose Ibuprofen. What's going on is problems associated with breaking in the jaw orthotic. [My other issue is slight locking and then awful...
Replies
15
Views
531
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom