Please pray that our house sells soon. ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tommy Berry

Prayer Partner
Please pray that our house sells soon. We need to downsize. We are barely getting by and having to pay bills with credit cards. Please pray that God will send us a buyer soon. My wife is worried and depressed over it. I am trying to stay positive for the both of us.

Please pray that our house sells soon. We need to downsize. We are barely getting by and having to pay bills with credit cards. Please pray that God will send us a buyer soon. My wife is worried and depressed over it. I am trying to stay positive for the both of us.
Praying for you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

I prayed for you!

Similar Requests

Please pray for us that our home sells so we can move to our new home. Please pray for multiple buyers this weekend. In Jesus name.
Replies
Views
I pray that with this new job, not being able to switch units if so pray that everything works out. I'm praying the with relocating to new city everything goes smooth and that my current house sells. I'm putting everything in God's hands. Please pray for a hedge of protection always. Jesus name...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I will be having knee replacement surgery soon. Please pray for help to clean the house and rides for my son. I am scared about the surgery.
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus please I ask for mercy on my house and community, has been a lots of problems caused by corruption with the water please cover us and make our path clean and a complete solution having our running water because we always pay our bills but the corruption made this impossible in Jesus...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I need a new place to live my apartment is cold I barely get any sleep at night please pray that I can move soon and be comfortable in my own home
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom