Please pray that NO one in my family has cancer right now

blissandjoy

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that NO one in my family has cancer right now and that no one in my family gets cancer ever again. Please also pray that my grandfather ### gets great news and no negative news on his upcoming heart doctors appointment. God bless.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
Replies
11
Views
121
My beautiful dog ### has cancer, please pray for him. I lost my Dad in July and I'm not ready to lose my dog just yet. I know Jesus is merciful, please pray for me to have the grace to stand whatever may come. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
325
I don't know what I did wrong I started to feel bad it seems like every time I text one of my family members they don't reply back. It all started when I told my roommate I was moving in with my brother and she said I have to give her a 30 day notice. And when I kept changing my mind about the...
Replies
9
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,264
Messages
16,820,666
Members
651,297
Latest member
Throuspurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom