Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray that my mother will be able to get her asthma medication tomorrow. The pharmacy was supposed to have it in several business days. My mother is out. Please pray for provision and protection of my mother, her health, her finances, home repairs, property, and all property. Pray for me as I help her.
Dear Father YHWH we bring ### and her Mother before You and Thank YOU for them in Yeshua's Beautiful Name! Provide in ###'s Mom's Medication and also PLEASE DO NOT LET HER HAVE ASTMA ATTACKS in Yeshua's Majestic Name! Let your Kingdom and Fatherly Love and Will PLEASE Manifest in ### and her Mom's health, finances, home and businesses and overall wellbeing in Yeshua's Name! Bless them Abundantly in Yeshua's Name! I Thank YOU Father YHWH! And Yeshua! Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
167
My mother is undergoing ###, currently in the ###. Please pray for her.
Replies
14
Views
261
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom