Please Pray That My Mom, ###, Sleeps Without Pain Tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

polhx

Humble Prayer Partner
I've been praying for my ### who is sick. It's been three weeks... Please help me pray for her recovery. Thanks everyone.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
523
I'm standing a lot now I'm suffering from ankle pain, I'm a single mom, I need to wake up early in the morning to cook for my toddler then walk her to her day care. Then I go to work, it's like from 6am till 4pm. I'm standing. Please pray for my healing. I can't afford to get a checkup in a...
Replies
11
Views
209
Hi everyone, I’m coming here again to ask for your prayers. I’ve been struggling with anxiety a lot lately, and it’s been especially hard at in the evening (it's evening where I live). My mind and body feel so restless. If you could please pray for deep peace in my heart and mind, and for...
Replies
8
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom