Please pray that my heavy heart is ...

Let's agree together in prayer that God will answer your requests in Jesus name l pray. Amen and Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray that my heavy heart is uplifted. Please pray that I will sleep well tonight so as to face the situation tomorrow. Please help me pray that the Lord will be merciful and straighten things out for me. Please pray for peace in my heart. Thank you.
I am praying for you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Tonight I come before You with a heart that feels deeply hurt. You know every tear, every unspoken word, and every pain that I cannot explain. Right now, I don't have the strength to talk, so I place everything into Your loving hands. Lord, please calm my mind and fill my heart...
Replies
12
Views
486
Please pray for me as I am going through a difficult time of change as I was laid off from a job and possibly starting a new one but still with uncertainty as to if I will get it. I am a single mom with heavy debts and work hard to provide. This season of change makes me nervous as I’ve never...
Replies
9
Views
169
Im ###, need to feel God's presence Feel like he's not here ### ### and ### Maybe its the waiting ### tired of Please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom