Please pray that my heavy heart is ...

Greyisle

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that my heavy heart is uplifted. Please pray that I will sleep well tonight so as to face the situation tomorrow. Please help me pray that the Lord will be merciful and straighten things out for me. Please pray for peace in my heart. Thank you.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you. I prayed and prayed and my heart's knot was so tight that I felt so bad. Thank you for letting me know someone has prayed for me.
 
Dear All who prayed for me,
Just want you to know that I can finally cry as I pray and release the pain inside my heart. Thank you so much.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Tonight I come before You with a heart that feels deeply hurt. You know every tear, every unspoken word, and every pain that I cannot explain. Right now, I don't have the strength to talk, so I place everything into Your loving hands. Lord, please calm my mind and fill my heart...
Replies
12
Views
486
Please pray for me as I am going through a difficult time of change as I was laid off from a job and possibly starting a new one but still with uncertainty as to if I will get it. I am a single mom with heavy debts and work hard to provide. This season of change makes me nervous as I’ve never...
Replies
9
Views
169
Im ###, need to feel God's presence Feel like he's not here ### ### and ### Maybe its the waiting ### tired of Please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom