Dear Jesus...please restore health and renew every body part in Your Holy name Lord..Through Your blood that was shed on the cross we are healed, in Jesus Mighty name,Amen!
Thank you Jesus for all you have done on the cross for my brother ###. You died that he may have life - real good life and through your wound stripes he is healed. We believe and proclaim healing over ###. Father my brother ### is your servant and I thank you that he is delivered and healed in Jesus name. Amen
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
My mother went home to be with Jesus on May 15, and we held her funeral service on May 23. Because she meant so much to us, we hired a professional videographer to record the entire service so that our family could treasure those memories for years to come. When we received the finished video on...
My mother passed away on May 15, and her funeral service was held on May 23. Since returning from the long trip home, I have continued working as usual, but my body has begun to experience a series of health issues that have affected my ability to work. I have been having frequent nightmares at...