Please pray that my heart would be strengthened and

Shalom .. My brother Soldier

YES> I am  agreement with ya..

Heart  :heart: of Don .... I speak to you !!!..Beat Normally .. And let him rest .. in tranquility in our Messaiahs ame YAHUSHUA -JESUS Ah-Mein and Ah-Mein.

PEACE

~ NEWHOPE
 
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17

May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
406
My mother went home to be with Jesus on May 15, and we held her funeral service on May 23. Because she meant so much to us, we hired a professional videographer to record the entire service so that our family could treasure those memories for years to come. When we received the finished video on...
Replies
7
Views
149
My mother passed away on May 15, and her funeral service was held on May 23. Since returning from the long trip home, I have continued working as usual, but my body has begun to experience a series of health issues that have affected my ability to work. I have been having frequent nightmares at...
Replies
11
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,910
Messages
16,816,404
Members
651,079
Latest member
Alaroinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom