Please pray that my heart would be strengthened and

Don

Beloved of All
Please pray that my heart would be strengthened and beat normally, and plaque would melt away in my arteries in Jesus name. By His stripes we were healed and I believe and receive this. God bless you all.
 
May the Lord touch and heal your heart, Brother ###, strengthen it and regulate your hear beat; in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying for your requests for healing, physical and in every way, in Jesus' name amen.

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name![/FONT]2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and [/FONT]forget not all his benefits,3 who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,4 who redeems your life from the pit, who [/FONT]crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,5 who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like [/FONT]the eagle's. (Psalm 103 1-5)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
406
My mother went home to be with Jesus on May 15, and we held her funeral service on May 23. Because she meant so much to us, we hired a professional videographer to record the entire service so that our family could treasure those memories for years to come. When we received the finished video on...
Replies
7
Views
149
My mother passed away on May 15, and her funeral service was held on May 23. Since returning from the long trip home, I have continued working as usual, but my body has begun to experience a series of health issues that have affected my ability to work. I have been having frequent nightmares at...
Replies
11
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom