Please pray that my family will experience; ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter collett
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

collett

Guest
Please pray that my family will experience;

● Spiritual growth and revival in our ministry

● Deliverance from financial bondages

● A door of financial provision will be opened for us

● Our business will experience great favour in the market place

● God’s favour and prosperity in our household.

Richest blessings
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of Seeing The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team...
Replies
10
Views
160
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team ministry...
Replies
12
Views
215
🌾I don't do this much, but I believe we are entering a time where team ministry between godly men and their wives is going to be increasingly necessary, fruitful and the need for companionship where two are better than one will certainly have a better reward for their labor, Ecc 4:9-10, Gen...
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom