Please pray that my business will grow ...

Essalioth

Servant
Please pray that my business will grow to great financial blessings....Please pray for safety and healthy safety for me and my family.
 
Please pray that my business will grow to great financial blessings....Please pray for safety and healthy safety for me and my family.
I pray for you and your love ones.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child and love ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would protect and bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Psalm 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

My prayers are with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD MY BUSINESSES ARE GREAT I CAN HAVE A GREAT FRANCHISE IN AT LEAST ONE AND HAVE MY FAVOR TO SUCCEED IT CAN STAYYYYYY NO WORRIES..I CAN GET LIABILITY INSURANCE NEEDS FOR MY SUCCESS THEN GET A BOAZ NOT BOZO NO WORRIES WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..
Replies
10
Views
126
Life in I start my business urgently my business anointing makes it specifically in my Business the alphabetical game is over it is over now… I get a great guy hearts desires dreams come true air of mine staysszz a life I love I get to see my family online and in person if they want to have...
Replies
10
Views
129
Does Christ listens and fulfills prayers to do with money? I’ve been praying for 3 years now and nothing. Nothing too greedy, I just want enough money to survive and take care of my family, finally stand on my own two feet rather than relying on parents. I’m nearing ###. I’m wondering if God...
Replies
10
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom