Please pray that money owed to me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord ### owe me $### that I let her borrow and now she’s not trying to give me my money back. Lord my bills are over due and my phone bill needs to be paid. Praying ### sends me the money that she owes me
Replies
12
Views
164
My ex boyfriend over me $###k and refuses to repay me and I need my money to medical procedures that I have to do soon. I also have two young children to care for and he is refusing to give me all my money and lying. I need urgent prayers to open to heart and bank account and mind for me to get...
Replies
9
Views
162
My son’s job owes him 6 weeks pay and we need prayer that the money is deposited and cleared this morning, please
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,529
Messages
16,811,934
Members
650,863
Latest member
Shriomont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom