Please pray that I will have a financial breakthrough. I have been poor for more than a year and I want to get out from these misery. I look so bad because of my problem and I somehow pity myself that I want this state of my life to be over. May the Lord help me surpass this. I pray that I will be permanent in my job. I also pray for a second job because I need to earn money and my salary is small. May the Lord put a hedge on my job because I badly need it to have a living. God bless you!
Lord, Help ### with the good job and help him overcome all the financial trouble. Bless him with peace and joy in his life. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Please pray that I will have a financial breakthrough. I have been poor for more than a year and I want to get out from these misery. I look so bad because of my problem and I somehow pity myself that I want this state of my life to be over. May the Lord help me surpass this. I pray that I will be permanent in my job. I also pray for a second job because I need to earn money and my salary is small. May the Lord put a hedge on my job because I badly need it to have a living. God bless you!
I prayed to our good Lord for you to find a job suited for you and blessed financially. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Please pray that I will have a financial breakthrough. I have been poor for more than a year and I want to get out from these misery. I look so bad because of my problem and I somehow pity myself that I want this state of my life to be over. May the Lord help me surpass this. I pray that I will be permanent in my job. I also pray for a second job because I need to earn money and my salary is small. May the Lord put a hedge on my job because I badly need it to have a living. God bless you!
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen.
 
Please pray that I will have a financial breakthrough. I have been poor for more than a year and I want to get out from these misery. I look so bad because of my problem and I somehow pity myself that I want this state of my life to be over. May the Lord help me surpass this. I pray that I will be permanent in my job. I also pray for a second job because I need to earn money and my salary is small. May the Lord put a hedge on my job because I badly need it to have a living. God bless you!
May the chain of poverty be broken in the name of Jesus....The Bible tells us that he was made poor for us to be Rich... Brethren only believe and it shall be granted to you.....
 
May the chain of poverty be broken in the name of Jesus....The Bible tells us that he was made poor for us to be Rich... Brethren only believe and it shall be granted to you.....
I believe! Thank you for praying! God bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is a woman(###) who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the...
Replies
13
Views
259
There is a woman who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the fullest...
Replies
13
Views
195
I am always ending up owing debts No matter how much money I get it will just blow up in tin air I start to borrow loans n money from other people which I never had to do money goes missing around me
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom