Please pray that I will be able ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
192
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
167
Please lord save me, im unable to focus on anything. Im always lethargic and not being competent. Please lord Jesus help me be competent and complete all my jobs without any hurdles I'm begging you lord. Please don't let me fall down. Please be my shield and protection. Help my mind getting...
Replies
11
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom