Please Pray That I Start Having Good Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
189
Hi everyone, I would like to thank everyone so much and especially God for making my junior year in a high school very successful. This year is my senior year, and I'm especially nervous. Nervous about keeping up grades for post-secondary education and nervous if I'm even good enough. I've...
Replies
6
Views
416
I ask all my brothers and sisters in Christ today to please pray to our beloved God in Yeshua's name to bless me to hear the good news this week that my security clearance check is passed and successful, and that I am good to start my current job on Monday next week. Please pray to the Lord to...
Replies
8
Views
569
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom