Please pray that I meet my future husband soon. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I meet my future husband soon. I'm interested in ### but he's younger than me and physically we're incompatible. Please pray that God will answer my prayers soon and that God will help me to pass LPN school. Psalm 103, "The Lord works vindication and justice for all the oppressed."
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God will send me my future husband and that he is a God fearing man and loving man.
Replies
14
Views
219
Hello. Currently, I feel like I am in a season of delay. I have been praying and preparing for my future husband for eight years now. I preserved myself and focused on serving the church and community during those years. Now I am already ###, and I know God has a divine purpose for delays and...
Replies
7
Views
201
Praying for my future husband. For the preparation of his heart to lead our home and follow the steps of Jesus. For grace and protection from the Lord. In Jesus name I ask. Amen
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom