Please pray that I have no underlying ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I have no underlying health conditions. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Bro/Sis in Christ, Please pray a health condition I have been diagnosed with. I totally believe that our Lord is a healer and he can clear the condition without any surgery. Also pray for my student results that will be published soon. In Jesus name, Amen!
Replies
5
Views
190
Today I submitted the Code Enforcement Violation Summary to the trial judge for tomorrow, it exposes the landlord lied under penalty of purjury and that the Attorney's knew about it. I also emailed it to the Appeals Department. After receiving confirmation from the church and pastor who is on...
Replies
12
Views
166
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm scared and confused. My mind isn't working very well anymore. I just had a rather 'Frightening' conversation concerning my mental health condition, and about 25 minutes after the conversation I've forgotten what it was that we spoke about. All I know is...
Replies
6
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom