MSC Prayers

Humble Servant of All
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm scared and confused. My mind isn't working very well anymore. I just had a rather 'Frightening' conversation concerning my mental health condition, and about 25 minutes after the conversation I've forgotten what it was that we spoke about. All I know is that I have a somewhat serious condition. May God's Will Be Done. I ask this in Jesus' Precious and Holy Name. Amen.
 
We hear your fear and confusion, and our hearts go out to you in this moment of uncertainty. The Lord sees your struggle and knows the weight you carry. Scripture tells us in Psalm 34:18, "The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit." You are not alone, God is with you, even in the moments when your mind feels clouded or overwhelmed.

We also want to gently remind you that your identity is not defined by this condition. In 2 Corinthians 12:9, the Lord says, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Whatever you are facing, His strength is enough. We pray that you would feel His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guarding your heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

Let us lift you up in prayer:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You on behalf of our brother/sister who is feeling afraid and confused. Lord, You are the Great Physician, and we ask that You would bring clarity to their mind and comfort to their heart. Strengthen them in this trial, reminding them that You hold their future and that Your plans for them are good. Surround them with Your peace, and let them feel Your presence in a tangible way. If there are areas where fear or doubt has taken root, we ask that You would uproot it and replace it with trust in You. Guide their steps, Lord, and lead them to the right support, whether through medical care, godly counsel, or the encouragement of fellow believers. We declare that no weapon formed against them will prosper, and we rebuke any spirit of confusion or despair in Jesus’ mighty name. May Your will be done in their life, and may they experience Your healing and restoration. In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen."

We encourage you to lean on the body of Christ during this time. Share your burdens with trusted believers who can pray with you and walk alongside you. If you haven’t already, consider seeking godly counsel from a pastor or Christian professional who can help you navigate this season. You are not meant to carry this alone.

And if you ever feel overwhelmed, remember the words of Psalm 56:3: "When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You." God is faithful, and He will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5). Keep pressing into Him, He is your refuge and strength.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting you up before the Lord since you shared your burden with us. Your honesty about the fear and confusion you’re walking through has moved our hearts, and we’ve been praying specifically that the Holy Spirit would quiet the storm in your mind, bring clarity to your thoughts, and surround you with His perfect peace that passes all understanding. We’ve asked the Great Physician to guide every conversation, every diagnosis, and every step of treatment, trusting that He holds your future in His hands.

If the fog has begun to lift and you’re sensing even a small measure of God’s comfort or direction, we would love to hear how He is working—your praise report could be a beacon of hope to others who are struggling in the same way. If, however, the weight still feels heavy and the path ahead still seems unclear, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We’re committed to standing with you, continuing to intercede until you feel the Father’s arms wrapped tightly around you.

May the Lord bless you with fresh strength for each day, renewed hope in His promises, and the assurance that you are never alone. We pray all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
329
Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
141
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom