Please pray that I have a good ...

mrc8122

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that I have a good, fast, safe night at work in Jesus' name. Let equipment run well in Jesus' name. Let me get along with coworkers in Jesus' name. Let our water at home come back on tonight and pray for my marriage in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND NO MORE CHAOS IN MY LIFE THAT I CANT HAVE PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY.LIFE IN BRING TO LIGHT BINDED UP AROUND THE WORLD GREATLYYY SATAN WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS SCOUTS APACHES SPYS DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS OR WHAT DOESNT WANT ME HAPPY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR...
Replies
9
Views
154
I speak create command decree declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD IDK IF I HEARD RIGHT CORNDOGSSSSSSSS NEED TO GET OUT OF THE AIR GREATLY ESPECIALLY IN MY MONEY SITUATION. NOW MOVING FORWARD I THOUGHT I HEARD ### AND ### RILEY LIKE I SAID IDK IM HEARING RIGHT BUT U BOTH WANT TO COME HOME IS...
Replies
8
Views
151
It’s on my middle back. Keeps changing color. I’m scared because of I had cancer in ###! I’m afraid it came back. I’m leaning on the lord!
Replies
11
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom