Please pray that I get the rest ...

Please pray that I get the rest of the money owed me from my previous employer. The company doesn't want to give me my money and I had to file a complaint with the state. The money is badly needed. Thank you.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Have a Thankful, Grateful, and Blessed Thanksgiving 2022.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in the things of God and our purpose in life. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength as we seek Your face and live our lives to please You. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus as we meditate upon Your Word and walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our lives. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. God bless each of us to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that i have a real boyfriend. I am tired of having non committed relaitonships. My father put words of bad faith over my life in relation to everything. He said that i was worhtless, stupid and no one would ever love me and that i would die alone, crazy making hand puppets on the wall...
Replies
10
Views
188
Life in I get my peaceful lifestyle Lifework movements no worries number one so does my mom my ### Offspring’s our pets we are just fine now PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..I get a Miracle how about a houseboat it can be docked somewhere BIG DECENT SIZE FOR MY CATS TO BE COMFORTABLE IN SINCE...
Replies
10
Views
131
I GET A BOAZ IN MY LIFETIME I GET A NEW AREA IN SECRET TO LIVE WHERE I CAN BE HAPPY GREATLY WITH MY ENERGY WITH ME GREATLY...I HAVE MY GLOW MY ENERGY GREATLY SHIELDS WITH ME THAT I EARNED AND TRIPLE LEAVES ME ALONE GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE EITHER TO ANOTHER STATE OR COUNTRY URGENTLY...
Replies
8
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom