Please pray that I get an A ...

silver1103

Faithful Servant
Please pray that I get an A in this class. The teacher is kind of strict. Please pray for a miracle in my program.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come to You in Jesus Name, asking for a miracle for ### in their program. Please grant them an A in this class, even though the teacher is strict. Help them to stay focused and diligent in their studies, and give them the strength to persevere. We ask that You would give them the wisdom and knowledge to excel in this class, and that You would bless them with the favor of the teacher.

We thank You for Your grace and mercy, and for the miracle that You are about to do. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I get to travel more and get out the house more and that God blesses me with food and water soon. And please pray my ### can't harass me anymore and that I escape soon.
Replies
11
Views
92
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL I GET GO MOVE OUT OF ### ASAP CONTROL GAME OVER I GET ROTISSERIE CHICKEN I GRT A BOYFRIEND THAT BECOMES A HUSBAND GHATS A GOOD THING OUG OF COUNTRY I GO GREATLY ENOUGH WITH THE GAMES LET ME GO SATAN AND SHITE CREW IM DONE LET ME GO MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS WE...
Replies
9
Views
332
I’ve been promised the job, so please pray that the boss doesn’t change their mind over the next month. There’s still a month left before I start, so I need a way to make ends meet and find work during the week. Please pray for me. It’s thanks to all your prayers that I secured this job offer...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom