Please pray that I get a new client today. I pray for everyone

Job4212

Beloved of All
Please pray that I get a new client today. I pray everyone who prays for me is blessed coming and going. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Lord, may You hear this prayer, I know You are faithful and bend Your Ear to the needs of Your children and know each of our specific work related needs, also of the self employed... in Jesus Name. amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
 I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.  20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield. 21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name. 22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee./psalm 33/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the lawyer ### to accept his new client ###'s case today in ###, ###, miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
120
Life in I get a SWEET BOYFRIEND THAT WANTS TO TEACH ME WHAT I NEED TO BE ME AGAIN OR THE NEW ME EVEN BETTER GREATLYYY BASICS HEALEDDDD HOW TO read and write HEALED IMMEDIATELY I CAN GREATLY BE POSITIVE HOLD A PEN GREATLYYY NO WORRIES…LIFE IN IM IN MY EARNED EXTRAVAGANZA EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR...
Replies
5
Views
97
I speak decree declare command my mind is healed I get a whole environment im good from the people from my past they only come towards me like Literally I can’t even go to the Doctor without getting attacked. The World is far to gone for me it’s not worth it or for God Almighty im beyond dead...
Replies
6
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,287
Members
648,671
Latest member
Loroimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom