Please pray that I get a new and better ###

Lexgarmom

Account Closed
Please pray that I get a new and better job asap. God Bless you and thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN EVERYTHING COMING AFTER ME FOR NO REASON SAYING GOING INTO A CONVALESCENT HOME FROM MY OWN FAMILY SATAN ETC ITS GONE F U SATAN MY GOD..I GET MY 2 CATS A NEW SAFE HOME GREATLY URGENTLY THAT ISNT CONNECTED TO MY OWN FAMILY THAT WANTS ME HURTING FIR NO REASON..IDK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY OWN MY...
Replies
9
Views
141
LIFE IN I GET A NEW HOME ADDRESS WHERE IM NOT BEING CALLED SELFISH BY MY DAUGHTER SCREAMING AT ME WHEN I OFFERED HER COFFEE OMG..LIFE IN WHEN I ABSOLUTELY HAVE NOTHING I GET A COFFEE POT FREE OR CHEAP AND SHE DOESNT TALK TO ME ANYMORE SHE STAYS BACK FROM ME SHE IS WAY TO HATEFUL AND WANTS TO...
Replies
11
Views
370
I get more hours at work perks and a gift bag greatlyyy I get the Perfume I love and until I can afford it I get one more Job save up my money for a Place of my own to own rent to own greatlyyy I don’t give up today I get some loving today greatly my shields are healed I can have my uncommon...
Replies
8
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom