Please pray that I get a Holy ...

The Lord be with you! Holy Spirit has encountered you, in fact, He lives in you, right now. You're righteous because of Jesus.
I have been listening to this person, and also others, but they are all saying the same thing, to me, that's confirmation. Here is a portion of this video I will post here:
"Obedience in the new covenant of grace is relying upon Jesus for righteousness
and strength and goodness and freedom and power.
It's relying upon Jesus every moment of every day, you never stop
relying upon Jesus that's faith. Oh my goodness,
it's a constant agreement with the Father's view of you in Christ,
that's faith. It's a constant agreement with the
Father's view of you in Christ. When you have faith, you're
saying I'm blessed because of Jesus. That's faith. I'm righteous because of
Jesus, that's faith. I'm innocent and blameless and
healed and whole and complete because of Jesus, that's faith.
oh i gotta give and tithe and go to church and read my bible and
and if i do all those things i prove i have faith nada nada
wrong! wrong! Faith is focusing and relying upon what Jesus has done that's what faith is, and it's constantly saying the same thing the Father says about you
in Christ that's faith"
God loves you, ###...so much!!

The LORD is with you now...temple of the Holy Ghost...you are.
Thank you Beloved Sister. I can’t wait to meet you some day in Heaven 🙏🏾 amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been stuck on a plane for several hours due to various delays. I won’t get in until midnight and will have to take an Uber to my hotel. Please pray I can get one and get to my hotel quickly and safely once I land. I’m worried
Replies
13
Views
256
LIFE IN I URGENTLY GET A NEW HOME TO STAY WHERE IM NOT BEING STOLEN FROM ON A DAILY BASIS. I GET A NEW HOME TO STAY THATS A SAFE PLACE FOR ME MY 2 CATS. MY HAIRBRUSH MY LAUNDRY DETERGENT AND BONG MY SOCKS ALL MY BELONGINGS ARE IMMEDIATELY RETURNED FROM ALL WHO ARE ACTING LIKE SATAN I DONT STAY...
Replies
7
Views
107
Please pray that I get to travel more and get out the house more and that God blesses me with food and water soon. And please pray my ### can't harass me anymore and that I escape soon.
Replies
11
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom