Please pray that I get a big ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence i get the BOAZ of my dreams in my life until then I have peace building the garage into a studio Salon I work mon-Friday dayshift no Worries im highly favored normally Today i get some decongestant and clean & fresh makes it in my life i get my tv 📺 going tonight im the...
Replies
10
Views
50
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
141
pls pray that i have a real boyfriend. I am tired of having non committed relaitonships. My father put words of bad faith over my life in relation to everything. He said that i was worhtless, stupid and no one would ever love me and that i would die alone, crazy making hand puppets on the wall...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom