Please pray that I find a really ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I earnestly request spiritual intercession for the successful location of a small document that I require. Having remained within my residence throughout the preceding day and the current day without venturing elsewhere, I have conducted an extensive search spanning approximately one hour...
Replies
12
Views
86
pls pray that i find a boyfriend. I have had many challanges in relationships and have had difficulty in having a committed relationship. I am already ### years old and have never had anyone commit to me. I am always overlooked. I can no longer have children. Pls pray that I find a boyfriend...
Replies
11
Views
236
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom