Please pray that I find a job and that ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lalavp
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lalavp

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for finding a job and car reliability. The individual is seeking employment as a teacher but has faced challenges. They are currently working multiple low-wage jobs to support their daughter, who is also struggling financially. The individual is concerned about their daughter's behavior, specifically drinking and driving, and requests prayers for her well-being.
 
We pray that God gives you the job that you want, have faith in God and never doubt. We are praying for you in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I like to ask for prayers for my daughter to find a job. She has already written in 50 applications.
Replies
12
Views
189
pls pray that i find a boyfriend. I have had many challanges in relationships and have had difficulty in having a committed relationship. I am already ### years old and have never had anyone commit to me. I am always overlooked. I can no longer have children. Pls pray that I find a boyfriend...
Replies
11
Views
230
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,563
Messages
16,789,485
Members
649,129
Latest member
Myrootorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom