Please pray that I can get more ...

Essalioth

Servant
Please pray that I can get more products for my business for my customers...Please pray for good health and safety for me and my family. Thank The Lord for all my blessings.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO CALL HOME GREATLYYY WHERE MY DAUGHTERS AND MY SON CAN SAY HI NO WORRIES THEY LIVE WHEREVER THEY WANT TO AS WELL LIFE IN I CREATE I MOVE SOMEWHERE IN SECRET I CAN FIND A GUY THAT STAYSSSS OK I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET A GUY THAT CAN MAKE ME SMILE...
Replies
5
Views
102
Life in I have my great favor in my life no worries 😉 I live a life that I love greatly move to THE BEACH NO MORE STING PERIOD PERMANENTLY FROM ILLEGALS SATAN BE QUIET NOW SHUT UP with the BLOODOF Jesus
Replies
10
Views
21
NEW PLACE TO LIVE I NEED A NEW START A CHAKRA ON MY HEART I DONT NEED MY FAMILY PUT BACK IN THEY CARVED INTO ON PURPOSE IT WAS SO CRUEL AND MEAN..I DONT NEED TO PUT BACK IN MY HEART THE GUYS IT CARVED OUT OF MY SOUL TO MANY TIMES NOW..I WILL JUST HAVE PEACE THAT I AM SET FREE HIS NAME IS...
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom