Please pray that I can do an altar call ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj32232

Servant
Please pray that I can do an altar call tomorrow and that people will respond by the Lord's hand, by the Lord's doing, all by His grace and all to His glory!
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me....I don't think I can do this anymore....I am at the end of my rope....hopefully not literally...yet..Just pray...this is the 3rd time I have done this and nothing has changed....Please pray for me....I need a life...or...
Replies
12
Views
227
I'm still standing, still becoming, and still worth it. ❤️🥰
Replies
6
Views
233
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over certain portions of scripture. 'I have what GOD says I have'. 'I am, what GOD says I am'. 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me'. Please stand with me in prayer and faith. All these things I humbly ask in the name of Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,754
Messages
16,791,964
Members
649,360
Latest member
Syliamorarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom