Please pray that I can do an altar call tomorrow and that people will respond by the Lord's hand, by the Lord's doing, all by His grace and all to His glory!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
Please pray for me....I don't think I can do this anymore....I am at the end of my rope....hopefully not literally...yet..Just pray...this is the 3rd time I have done this and nothing has changed....Please pray for me....I need a life...or...
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over certain portions of scripture. 'I have what GOD says I have'. 'I am, what GOD says I am'. 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me'. Please stand with me in prayer and faith. All these things I humbly ask in the name of Jesus Christ...