Please pray that God would keep my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have 4 beautiful children, two of which are foster children we have the intent to adopt. Its been 3 years dealing with our local child services and no progress has been made. Please pray that during our upcoming court date God blesses us, if its his will, to not only keep these children but to...
Replies
8
Views
165
I loss my cat named ### about ### years ago and after I loss her I got a cat named ### who went missing almost ### years ago. There are too many missing cats and dogs are missing I hope and pray that they come home it's breaking our hearts when a pet is missing. It's the same when a human goes...
Replies
7
Views
184
LIFE IN I HAVE MY EARNED PEACE STAYZZZ WITH ME GREATLYYY AND MY JOY I GET A SAFE PLACE THAT DOESNT BELONG TO THE PUBLIC URGENTLY GREATLY MY COFFEE IS HOT NOT COLD MY TEA ☕️ ISNT WEAK ITS GREAT. LIFE IN I BECOME A GREAT PET OWNER UNTIL THEN I DONT BURN INCENSE I BOUGHT NEAR THEM AND GREATLY...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom