JustJudy

Prayer Warrior
Please pray that God will help me through my insurance problems and my health. I am being treated for cancer. It has metastasized in my lymph glands. Drs have not been able to find the primary site of cancer. I received my insurance papers and it shows that I owe ### thousands mainly due to a port that got infected within a week that it was placed in my chest. The surgery and following week hospital stay are being rejected by ### and ###. I don't even know how to begin to address this situation. I have not seen bills for actual chemo and radiation I'm receiving yet and worried that some of that will not get paid for either. Please pray...
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
I'm praying with you, ### .

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually. I also humbly ask that You would make provisions for ###'s situation, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me Of Anything That Breaks Your Heart!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayer request for God to remember His Words concerning my life To do them and fight for me and save me from those who hate me. To remove me from the power of those who are against me. To grant my petitions and remember my vow. And to avenge me of those who have wronged me and Robbed me , lied...
Replies
9
Views
94
PRAISE THE LORD, LAST DAY I TALKED WITH MY MOM REGARDING MARRIAGE AND ABOUT WHEN THEY WILL START SEARCHING THEY TOLD WE WILL BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN THEY WILL START TO SEARCH THEY ARE TELLING ME TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT PERSON INSTEAD OF RUSHING INTO IT SHE TOLD IT POLITELY. BUT MY TIME IS GOING OUT...
Replies
10
Views
108
PRAISE THE LORD I AM FROM ###. CURENTLY I AM ### WANTED TO CHANGE MY CAREER INTO ### BUT DUE TO MARKET IN ### I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND A GOOD OPPERTUNITY ALSO I WANTED TO GET MARRIED I HATE TO STAY IN SINGLE AND LONELY. PARENTS ARE HESISTANT BECAUSE OF ###. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND I...
Replies
13
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom