Please pray that God touch the heart ...

Nilwarren

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that God touch the heart and mind of ### so that she can hire and give job to ### as a heavy equipment mechanic in ###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus Name, asking for your divine intervention in the life of ###. We ask that you touch her heart and mind with your grace and mercy, so that she can open the door of opportunity for my husband ### to be hired as a heavy equipment mechanic in ###. We know that you are the God of miracles and that nothing is impossible for you. We thank you for your goodness and faithfulness in advance. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Your Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Pray and Think on These Things
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
11
Views
128
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
10
Views
150
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom