Please pray that God show me favor with my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord, only You can touch peoples' hearts to change them. May this person find that You are with them on their job just as You were with Joseph or Daniel and cause them to find favor. Make everything they do prosper, give them more wisdom and insight than the other workers so they can be promoted. In Jesus Name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I want too Lift My ### into the Lord, I Love My ###, and I use too be in a Miry pit many many yrs ago, but Today I'm walking in Faith in My Uncertainty, and I do a lit for People Familiar and Familiar Spirits, ### have at 40 have not had too endure sorrows or sighing, but she judges and...
Replies
8
Views
192
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my job Lord God show me grace forgive me for leaning on my own understanding give me self control make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
13
Views
272
I pray for God's favor in the games I've placed today, it's really important that I win the money because of the errors ### made. In Jesus' name.
Replies
5
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom