Please pray that God put it into ###'s ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexb

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that God put it into ###'s mind that he needs to make time for me... Things have been distant since he started college... I miss him dearly. Please pray that he and I stay together until we go into God's kingdom. Please pray for us. Thank you all who pray for us. It's much appreciated :)
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God please help me and deliver me from all my enemies who are going up and down wanting something bad to happen to me. may the mercy and grace of God be abound in my life and put those my enemies to shame.
Replies
9
Views
182
May all the people that are attacking ### and causing hate and contempt against ### life be put to shame and never see people because ### is child of God. May the Lord intervene for ###. God bless ### surely goodness and merciful shall follow ### everyday.
Replies
8
Views
418
my path easily. also feelign depressed. always so heavy. lOrd pelase otch my ### heal ehr let her liv elogn life heale dby yur stripes ### nd ### too and### randhis fmaily and my###
Replies
10
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom