Please pray that God heals the depression, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lore09

Servant
Please pray that God heals the depression, loneliness, and mental illness. That the Lord heals all of the trauma that I have brought into the lives of my children and others. That people see my babies for the beautiful human beings that they are in need of help and not as my children or extensions of me. Lord, please place them where they are welcome and wanted. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent prayer request for everyone. Last week, half an hour before a local concert, a pine tree snapped and fell on a handful people, trapping them in the branches. One of them worked at the high school I went to. There were injuries, but thankfully, as far as I know, no one was killed. Please...
Replies
6
Views
140
Please pray for my healing from depression and other trauma I experienced as a child. Please pray the same for any of my loved ones who may also be struggling in similar ways including my ex boyfriend. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
163
Please pray that God will heal my voice, both for singing and speaking, totally and completely. Pray that He removes the pain in my throat, and that He undoes any and all damage that has been done to it. Pray that my voice will be at its very best when I sing, and that I will talk as much as I...
Replies
10
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom