please pray that God breaks every spiritual connection between ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray that God breaks every spiritual connection between me and ###.

every jaloesie that she have on me that God breaks it. in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying to God, "What do you want me to do Lord?" I need to take my spiritual life more seriously; I need to take God more seriously. I love Christ, but I need to pray more, prostrate more, kneel before him more - so much more. I am a baby in my faith, I walk ignorantly. I need to...
Replies
9
Views
150
Keep praying for me. The issue that I've been dealing with hasn't quite been resolved yet. The source is coming at me even harder. They are now saying that I will get ### or ### or some other disease if I don't do a certain thing. They are even pushing me to say and/or declare that they cannot...
Replies
13
Views
494
Please pray that God breaks every toxic soul tie from my life forever. There is one particular one which I really don’t like. Please pray that it goes away and never comes back. Pray for supernatural protection over me and my family. I’m so happy in my marriage and I pray that God always...
Replies
9
Views
438
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,204
Messages
16,820,136
Members
651,259
Latest member
Tioraerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom