please pray that everything will work out with the relaters (landlord) for my son leaving Australia. He is at the gate at the airport coming home. Thank you so much for your miracle prayers. I love you guys soooooooo MUCH! God bless. Thank you for praying. x0x
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Hi everyone, I’m feeling deeply overwhelmed right now and would so appreciate your prayers. I’m carrying a huge amount of stress on multiple fronts and am physically and emotionally exhausted. Please pray for: Our Home Search: Guidance and peace as we navigate finding a safe, manageable, and...
There has been a disastrous failure at work. Although I am not to blame, they will blame me regardless. Please pray that we can fix the problem quickly, and that I do not get in trouble.