Please pray that any demonic doors that ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God for being with me last month this new month coming I give my life to you. Watch over me and fight my battles for me. They are demonic forces trying to monitor and manipulate me I ask you Lord to rebuke them and destroy their work. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. I ask you...
Replies
7
Views
122
I am in need of prayer of my whole household my oldest has recently bought candles with prayer on them, I threw them out. And my middle child is going through mentally thinking she is unloved and let her recieve gods heartwarming healing love and love in her heart and sound mind. As well as my...
Replies
14
Views
229
Father I come to you at this close to noon day hour and I lift up my oldest daughter my younger daughter and my precious 21-year-old granddaughter and my parents and my step parents and my family my sister and my brothers and my niece and nephews and myself and I pray right now against all...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom