Please pray that ### and ### will be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanttobeamommy

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that ### and ### will be healed from infertility, sterility, and barrenness so that ### will be able to conceive a baby. ### have been trying to conceive for ### years and praying for a miracle. Any and all prayers are appreciated. Thank you!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Jesus, I lift up this couple to you, who are in need of your tender mercies at this time. I join them in their request and ask your blessings to fall upon them. I thank you that they haven't given up on what you can do to bring a child into their lives. Father, they need this miracle, and we know you are the worker of miracles, and that you glory in giving miracles. So as they wait upon you for this miracle, help them feel your love and know that your mercy is upon them. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
 
Keep delighting yourself in the Lord by putting Him above everything,

Feed on His faithfulness by daily reading His word diligently

Trust Him, He is the Author of your faith

Continue to do good

And He will give you the desire of your heart, in Jesus' Name, amen and amen.-Psalm 37:3-4
 
I pray that God answers your prayers, and that you hear and accept his answer, whatever it may be. I pray God will shower you with Blessings, so you can continue to praise His Holy Name. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I pray for this love of mine. I pray to have a child to conceive, I feel my time is now I am ### and never had any. I met the love of my life, my twin flame. I pray that I can conceive a baby this month of April in JESUS name amen. I wish to be pregnut by my love amen.
Replies
10
Views
217
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
442
Our son and daughter-in-law have been trying to conceive for the last year after losing their precious baby boy in utero. They have made all the changes suggested in their home, with their diets, and have sought the best medical doctors. Please join us in praying for their miracle family to be...
Replies
8
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom