Please pray ###'s IVF is protected and ...

I join you with prayers. I pray to God that He would bless you and answer your prayer, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me to be protected and find a new home please . also for my divorce to be default granted and to know my guitar better and find a fitness or camera or nusic gig in JESUS name amen
Replies
9
Views
118
Please pray that my children are protected and safe.
Replies
8
Views
306
Please pray my ministries are protected and blessed. Please pray that I finish my work for my ministry. Please pray that I am able to put content daily out into my Facebook ministry.
Replies
6
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom