Please pray ### return the money from ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray all lost money and jewels Returned immediately. I have to sell household goods . I am a pensioner .y tears are very painful.
Replies
10
Views
130
Please pray all lost money and jewels Returned immediately. I have to sell household goods . I am a pensioner Tears are very painful. I dont have money for medication food . I dont want to leave South Africa with the most ugly and bitter taste. Dear father please help me to bring All that is...
Replies
12
Views
187
Please pray that the truth be revealed about the R60 my friend borrowed from me. That her daughter tell her about the R60,00. They borrow and forget they had.
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,501
Messages
16,811,732
Members
650,842
Latest member
Dhuiruurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom