Please pray over the physical pain I deal with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusmyjoy

Prayer Warrior
Please pray over the physical pain I deal with every day..I'm not the same; the pain has taken over. Keep praying for our finances..also, my daughter ### is with child; she is having a hard time with depression and vomiting also..love ###
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father, hear the innocent cries of your children. Strengthen their faith in you so that they may grow to the victory you have in store for them. We pray for your goodness and mercies and that you may stretch your hand of faith and healing unto this family. Lord be their physician in Jesus name. Any weapon formed against them shall not prosper in Jesus name. I therefore declare and decree healing and abundant blessings in this family in the Mighty name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. AMEN

May the Lord bless you, and keep you. May the Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray over me, there is some kind of indwelling Jew of my past bothering me. I pray that I am not forced to accept things I can not understand and the strength to know what to do, I feel like someone is being mindful of me for their own self righteousness and it is excluding me from...
Replies
11
Views
252
Please pray for a perfect pregnancy and baby. We have prayed so hard for this pregnancy and I know it is a gift from God. Please pray thus baby and momma are healthy and perfect. Pray they are able to get a house soon. Pray over their finances and allow her to stay home and be the mom she wants...
Replies
10
Views
427
Lord, you know what my husband is going through. Recurring thoughts of past hurts and continual feeling of being disrepected by people at work. The constant toiling and even when he prayed or just ask for a simple timeout he had to do over time. Took leave to rest or have some fun...ended up...
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom