Please pray over the demonic oppression that ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been demonically oppressed all my life I now realized. I had sin which I could not repent of because I could not accept it as sin. I lost my job and am now unemployed with no real hope of finding employment as a ###. God has given me several dreams of working again but it seems...
Replies
11
Views
511
These demons attack on the daily. That it manifests on my body. I stay prayed up and have a relationship with the Father. But I need help in prayer. My youngest child also been attack by spiritual warfare. My finances have been attack. Dealing with spirit that keeps me to my bed. I’ve prayed...
Replies
7
Views
94
I just submitted a prayer request for healing of sexual sin, feel like this started around the same time as sin but when I am praying and engaging in efforts to get closer to God, I get demonic laughter ... I want to be rid of this spirit that mocks God's work... it is tied to perverse and...
Replies
12
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom