Please pray over the battles that I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be victorious over my mental battles with anxiety and religious OCD. I am scared of disappointing God and feel so anxious. I am in a very difficult, busy season in university right now, and I can't do this without his strength and peace. God bless, thank you.
Replies
14
Views
284
Please pray over me, there is some kind of indwelling Jew of my past bothering me. I pray that I am not forced to accept things I can not understand and the strength to know what to do, I feel like someone is being mindful of me for their own self righteousness and it is excluding me from...
Replies
11
Views
214
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Joel 3:10 – “Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, ‘I am strong!’” Extended Explanation: Joel 3:10 is a continuation of God’s call to the nations for a final confrontation. This verse...
Replies
6
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,044
Messages
16,794,703
Members
649,603
Latest member
Dwuisarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom